Details + FAQ’s
Lead Vocalist (Telling you the Deal)
Welcome to “Rock The Roses” Concert Series- “Crank It Up For Hope” Concert to celebrate good ole Rock N Roll and help support The Hope Center.
“Crank It Up For Hope” joins The Welland Arena and Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. in bringing you a premiere Rock N Roll experience helping support our local Hope Center.
This evening the 50/50 draw and donation bins will benefit The Hope Center. Also, you are asked to bring any non-perishable food item to help stock the shelves of The Hope Center. Whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.
It will be a Rock N Roll Party. Get ready to “Rock The Roses”, be safe and have a great time.
TAKE THE ‘GO’ TO ANY SHOW
Shuttle service will be available from the St. Catharines Go Train Station to the Welland Arena for this event. Purchase your Shuttle Pass with your ticket package and we will see you live at the Welland Arena to Rock the Roses! For GO TRAIN schedule information click here.
Lead Guitar (Where, When, etc.)
Rock The Roses – “Crank It Up For Hope”
501 King Street
Welland, Ontario L3B 1M6
SATURDAY, JUNE 1 AT 7:00 PM
Bass (Deep Rules)
At all entry points of The Welland Arena you will be scanned and all bags will be checked to ensure the safety of all at this event.
YOU CANNOT BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE WELLAND ARENA:
- No outside food or beverages of any kind including alcohol permitted in The Welland Arena.
- Any type of drugs and/or drug paraphernalia of any kind.
- Any weapons of any kind and/or items that can be used as weapons, including wallet chains or spikes.
- Any glass bottles.
- Glass of any kind.
- No megaphones or air-horns.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No marker pens and spray paint.
- No focus light beam devices, including laser pointers.
- No balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectiles.
- No framed or large backpacks, large bags or purses.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, motorized vehicles etc.
- No fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers.
- No animals – only service animals allowed with current rabies vaccination.
- No gang clothing and/or gang support shirts.
- No aerosol cans of any kind.
- No large umbrellas.
- No flyers/stickers/posters.
- No drones.
- No professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- No single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR)
- No professional video or audio recording equipment of any kind.
- No water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile.
Drums (Pounding the Prohibited)
- Everyone will be checked at The Welland Arena entry gate(s) and will be monitored throughout the event. Any behaviour that is threatening, offensive, disruptive or abusive will lead to you being expelled from the arena without a refund. No refunds are given for any reason.
- Any person involved in a fight will be removed immediately and will be turned over to the Niagara Regional Police. It doesn’t matter who you are. Don’t fight. It may lead you to the clink.
- Any person threatening any volunteer, staff, management, performer or staff of the performer’s crew will be ejected immediately without a refund.
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without a refund. You will then be under the direction of the Niagara Regional Police.
- If you or anyone else is intoxicated or high, you will not be allowed to enter The Welland Arena. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any persons under the age of 19 found in possession or under the influence of alcohol will be evicted from the event without a refund.
- Any persons found selling or vending items that have not received prior written approval to do so during the event by Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. of any kind will be evicted from the event without refund.
Rhythm Section (Playing along for all to enjoy)
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE WELLAND ARENA:
- Cell phones.
- Point-and-shoot disposable cameras.
- Service animals with current rabies vaccination.
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs, subject to inspection.
- Prescription medication, provided the medications are in an identifiable prescription container and the individual has identification to associate them to the prescription.
- Medical marijuana possession provided the user has an authorization card issued by Health Canada, and matching government issued photo identification. User must leave the performance area gates in order to consume. No use permitted within the performance gates.
Cymbols (Final FAQ's)
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- This is an indoor event.
- Performers and lineup are subject to change without notice.
- Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc., ‘Rock The Roses’ Concert Series – ‘Crank It Up For Hope’ and the Welland Arena or City of Welland are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged material. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items to the event.
- Any person(s) found fighting or threatening other festival attendees or festival staff will immediately be evicted from the event without refund.
- No public indecency or defecation anywhere on the property of The Welland Arena.
- No demonstration flags of any kind. This is a Rock and Roll Event. Have fun.
- Talent, Itinerary, programming is subject to change without notice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
You can only purchase a ticket for the ‘Rock the Roses’ – ‘Crank it Up for Hope’ event through our website by clicking here. There is not a box office of any kind or other ticket affiliation.
Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. and ‘Rock The Roses’ Concert Series do not believe in charging you an additional fee to buy your ticket package. You will only ever pay for the event ticket packages offered and government imposed HST, where applicable. Additional costs such as parking, camping, hotels and other accommodation packages, VIP events, add-ons etc., will each have an additional cost, but, there won’t be an additional fee to purchase those items.
There is no third party website or participant. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THIRD PARTY. IT’S LIKELY A SCAM.
Tickets, VIP packages, or hotel lodging packages and extras can only be purchased through this website.
Receiving My Tickets
If you purchase your tickets using credit card or PayPal, tickets for this event will be sent to you ELECTRONICALLY via email immediately after you purchase them. There will be “Download” links in the confirmation email that you click on to obtain your tickets. You must print and bring your tickets with you to the arena.
If you purchase your tickets by selecting the Email Money Transfer or Money Order/Bank Draft option, tickets for this event will be sent to you ELECTRONICALLY via email a few days after your purchase, as we must confirm that we receive the funds before we send them out. You will receive an email stating that your payment has been processed, and there will be “Download” links in that confirmation email that you click on to obtain your tickets. You must print and bring your tickets with you to the arena.
Wristbands will be mailed out to you within the ticket package. You require both the ticket and the wristband to enter The Welland Arena.
- Please DO NOT tamper, stretch, cut or alter your wristband in any way.
- Altered wristbands will be invalid and the bearer will be subject to ejection.
- One wristband per paid ticket package. Non-transferable. Cannot be shared (i.e. different people use them on the day of the event)
- Everyone is required to wear an admission wristband on their left wrist for the duration of the “Rock The Roses” event. No person will be allowed to enter The Welland Arena concert area without a wristband. This policy will be strictly enforced – trespassers will be evicted and/or prosecuted.
|VIP Package Ticket||$99|
|General Admission Floor Ticket||$79|
|General Admission (Arena Seat) Ticket||$69|
All prices are per person, and exclude HST.
VIP TICKET PACKAGE
Rock The Roses VIP ticket package provides the following perks inclusive per person:
- VIP Access at entrance of event, no waiting in general line. VIP Lanyard.
- VIP seating area closest to the stage area.
- Concierge service for food and beverages.
- Easier access to restrooms.
- “Rock the Roses” Merchandise. TBD per event.
- When applicable; After Show Party Invitation, “Meet and Greet” Opportunity with a band or celebrity.
- As a VIP to any Rock The Roses event you will automatically gain Pre-Sale status for future events before they go on sale to the general public.
As long as you make your ticket purchase on our website before April 1, 2019, and the total of your purchase before tax is $100 or more, you will be offered the option of paying for the tickets immediately or accepting a payment plan. If you choose the payment plan, a $30 administrative fee will be added to the total of your order, and the following terms apply:
- DOWN PAYMENT: A $100 down payment due immediately with the initial purchase.
- BALANCE PAYMENTS: When your remaining payments will come due will depend on the date you are making the purchase. If your purchase date is:
- Before January 1, 2019, then your due dates will be:
> January 1, 2019 (1/5 of the remaining balance due)
> February 1, 2019 (1/5 of the remaining balance due)
> March 1, 2019 (1/5 of the remaining balance due)
> April 1, 2019 (1/5 of the remaining balance due)
> May 1, 2019 (last 1/5 of the remaining balance due)
- In January 2019, then your due dates will be:
> February 1, 2019 (1/4 of the remaining balance due)
> March 1, 2019 (1/4 of the remaining balance due)
> April 1, 2019 (1/4 of the remaining balance due)
> May 1, 2019 (last 1/4 of the remaining balance due)
- In February 2019, then your due dates will be:
> March 1, 2019 (1/3 of the remaining balance due)
> April 1, 2019 (1/3 of the remaining balance due)
> May 1, 2019 (last 1/3 of the remaining balance due)
- In March 2019, then your due dates will be:
> April 1, 2019 (1/2 of the remaining balance due)
> May 1, 2019 (last 1/2 of the remaining balance due)
- Before January 1, 2019, then your due dates will be:
METHOD OF PAYMENT
If you are using a credit card or debit card to pay, then you will be automatically charged on the payment dates stated above. If you are using Email Transfers, Money Orders/Bank Drafts, or PayPal to pay, then you are responsible for remembering to make your payments on time.
- If you are zapped a $48.00 NSF fee or Do Not Authorize fee, you will be granted a 10 day grace period from each scheduled payment date to process any missed payments, and instructions will be emailed from Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. or Rock the Roses to do so. If your payment is not made in full by the 10th day of the month your order will be cancelled and you will forfeit all amounts paid up to that point.
- It is your responsibility to not default on your account. If you default on multiple payments that will result in cancellation of your order, loss of down payment, and loss of any other payments made prior to cancellation. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payment is successfully completed on each scheduled date.
- All purchases and partial purchases are non-refundable. If you fail, for any reason, to pay any of the installments you will void your ticket and you will not receive a refund.
- Once the payment plan is paid in full, it will then be processed with the first mail out of all ticket packages.
Parking, Lodging & Safety
Parking is available at The Welland Arena and nearby city streets. All first come first served. Parking for this event is at your own choice.
TAKE THE ‘GO’ TO ANY SHOW
Shuttle service will be available from the St. Catharines Go Train Station to the Welland Arena for all events. Purchase your Shuttle Pass with your ticket package and we will see you live at the Welland Arena to Rock the Roses! For GO TRAIN schedule information click here.
|GO Train Shuttle Service
(1 round-trip shuttle ride from the St. Catharines GO Train station)
|$5 per person|
Prices do not include HST.
Health & Safety
Safety and care of all attendees, workers, volunteers, security and first responders is of utmost importance to all of us. Therefore, no drugs or drug paraphernalia or any item that can be used as a weapon is strictly prohibited on the property of The Welland Arena.
If these items are found it may lead to eviction without refund and possibly prosecution.