We respect your privacy
Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. will continue to review the Policy to ensure that it is relevant and remains current with changing laws, regulations and technologies, and reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. Our Policy will be kept up to date and clearly posted on our website. However, while the Policy may change, Rose City Sports & Entertainment Inc. will treat your personal information in a manner consistent with the Policy under which it was collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Payment card number
- Payment card expiry date
- Customer satisfaction info
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you’ve visited recently
How do we use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Application forms
- Because it is required by law
- Because it may be useful in the future
- Because our computer software asks for it
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service
- To administer a loyalty program
- To complete a sale/transaction
If it is a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, we may pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal email information with the following third parties:
- PayPal, Stripe, and/or the payment gateway/merchant account currently being used to process information on our website
- Google Analytics
Who to Contact